While fund raising and grants to worthy causes are an important component of the Lion’s purpose, it is not the only activity we are involved with as an organization.
The Saratoga Springs Lions Club members are personally and directly involved in numerous hands on activities and programs.
Saratoga Lions can be found during the winter months teaching and ice skating with physically or mentally challenged individuals or during the summer and fall riding horses with special needs kids.
- Lions can be found marching in parades every year to support military veterans.
- Lions can be found helping other non-profits marshall road races.
- Lions can be found providing transportation to the elderly or people in need.
- Lions can be found running blood drives and health fairs for the community of Saratoga.
- Lions can be found in disaster areas helping victims of tragedy.
- Lions can be found working with individuals trying to coordinate special eye care or hearing needs.