Impacting Saratoga County For 92 Years
The impact that The Saratoga Lions Club has had on it’s community crosses all boundaries of life. From healthcare, education, youth, community development and major community projects, the Lions Club has it’s stamp of support on it.
An example of this impact is the club made a major financial gift to a community health center project, headed up by Saratoga Hospital.
Saratoga Springs Lions Club whose projects include:
- Sponsorship of the Saratoga Hard of Hearing Support Group.
- Sponsorship of Gliding Stars, an ice skating program for the handicapped and visually-impaired.
- Collecting old eyeglasses and hearing aids for distribution in Third World countries.
- Major financial support for the Lions Eye Institute in Albany.
- Sponsorship of the SightFirst Program to prevent blindness
- Sponsorship of a high school organization called Leos
- Major support for a new service program for Blind Children called Camp Abilities Saratoga
- Sponsorship of an affordable Hearing Aid program