HERE'S TO OUR SPONSORS ! THANK YOU ! The Saratoga Springs Lions Club has been successful in helping … Read More
WELCOME TO THE SARATOGA SPRINGS LIONS WEBSITE...PARDON THE LOOK. WE ARE REDESIGNING SITE WHILE KEEPING IT LIVE. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
We are a service organization dedicated to sight, hearing, diabetes, youth and community causes.
Donate now via PaPal
All donations to the Saratoga Springs Lions Club Foundation are tax deductable.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Mascot Naming Contest – Saratoga Stars September 22, 2016
- Key Clubs of Saratoga and Shenendehowa Battle September 22, 2016
- Open House and New Member Orientation September 22, 2016
- Open House and New Member Orientation September 20, 2016
- POSTPONED TILL THE FALL!! Open House and New Member Orientation!! May 18, 2016
Frames of Kindness-Stories about The Journey of Lionism Stories about people helping people-serving others, Stories … Read More
Here are some helpful links to Lions related web sites on sight, hearing and diabetes as well as zone, district and international … Read More